This is the INTECH BR-6 2.0 Sport 1/8 Pro kit Nitro Buggy which is designed to be a winner in every aspect, from the build, to maintenance and ultimately, racing. The special of BR-6 2.0 sport version are the shock tower which used SWISS 7075-T6 aluminum and the front support plate used by plastic.
Full designed from the ground up.
The BR-6 2.0 sport version is almost the same like BR-6 2.0 which all starts with a hard-anodized 7075 – T6 aluminum chassis designed for optimum weight distribution, and better performance in handing. The biggest different is designed for the racers to entrance the RC fantastic world. We used SWISS 7075-T6 aluminum for shock tower and front support plate used by plastic to let racers have more flexible to enjoy the RC fun.
Designed to handle - built to win.
The BR-6 2.0 sport was designed by 1/8 scale racers for 1/8 scale racers, and delivers high performance that will help put you on the podium.
● Improved acceleration and fuel economy
● New gear ratio
● Easy removal, tuning and maintenance
● Carbon fiber shock towers front and rear feature finely tuned shock mounting and upper arm positions
● Refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for quick and easy roll center adjustments
● Carbon fiber one piece radio tray
● Large capacity fuel tank with floating clunk filter and optimized internal baffles keep fuel flowing in the most extreme conditions
● SWISS 7075-T6 alumium shock tower
● Front support plate by plastic material
Power Source: Fuel
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1/8 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Gear Ratio: 11.29:1
*This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.